Air - Kelly Watch the Stars [1998]

[реклама вместо картинки]

Air with Beth Hirsch - All I Need [1998]

"Loving someone is just...boom! You totally want to be with that person all the time and it just—you're just totally enamored of them and you just love them to death. You know what I mean? It's kind of hard for me to explain true love."

"You like it when I spend the night? Why?"
"I don't know."
"Because I'm there..."
"Mm-hmm."
"So you can just roll over and I'm there."

"Mark...is...totally...great. You know what I mean? Always making sure I'm OK. 'Can I get this for you,' 'Can I do that for you,' and it's just...I never had that before."

"How'd you guys meet?"
"Um, at the skatepark...he was the only person there that actually gave me the time of day."

"Me and her could care less what, you know, people on the outside think, as long as we're havin' fun and doin' things that make us happy together."

"So what do you—what do you guys think is, like, the best part of being together?"
"Having someone there..."
"...that you can totally just tell anything to and depend on, and, y'know, just having you always here for me is really good. And I don't tell you enough."
"Aw! Thank you!"
"You're welcome. You deserve to know it. You're very special."
"OK, don't make me cry, because I'm going to cry right now."

"If we're like, you know, lost, or we need something, or whatever, we just...calm down, relax, and you pray about it, and it just eventually works out."
"Yeah. 'cause it's been close, before, to where I just said, 'you know what, just don't be with me.' And he says 'OK', and then we argue a little more, and then we just realize 'no'..."
"...and we just stop and then, 'Hey, where do you want to go eat?' ...Huh."
"Yep. That's how it is."

Air - Sexy Boy [1997]

The links are probably broken now. PM me and I will re-upload!

Отредактировано DerevnyaIdiot (2012-05-15 07:53:17)